Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Rainy Day

Today, I left my apartment in LA to go to Riverside in order to take my dad's car back to him. Almost immediately after I got into the car, the sky turned black. Soon after I merged onto the freeway, rain began to poor from the clouds. The wind slammed into the car from all sides. In addition to the winds, rain, and darkness, I forgot my eyeglasses; I felt legally blind in these conditions. As I proceded on the freeway, I noticed tumble weeds rolling around on the freeway. Some were big enough to stop traffic and block entire lanes. It was an uncomfotable ride; I knew something terrible was about to happen. Not too far in front of me was a white pick-up truck. However, the driver of the pick-up was not driving to accomodate the slippery road. He continued to reach high speeds and weaved in and out of traffic. I lost sight of the truck after several minutes. However, we would soon come into contact once more. Approximately 30 minutes later I spotted the wite truck upside down on the right side of the road. It was wierd because the driver of the pick-up cut me off earlier, and I almost crashed. Hey, it might be carma.

No comments: