Sunday, April 22, 2007

I got jacked!!!!!

I went to the gymn like any other day last Wednesday. I put my coat, my backpack and other belongings in my locker. After I was finished changing for my workout, I locked my locker. However, I suppose the lock did not close all the way. Instead, I returned to my locker to find that all of my items were missing. I went to the front desk to see if they had taken my belongings for safety reasons. They did not. I ran around campus for about an hour looking for the bastard that stole my things. He got away with 40 bucks, my pda, two of my books, my folder (containing all my notes), my jacket, and my car and house keys. I would have given anything just to have caught that bitch looking through my stuff. Now, I have to repurchase my books and try to get some notes from my freinds before finals. I couldn't even get into my apartment or car that night. This guy better hope I don't find out who he is...

No comments: