Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Very Last Blog

Its been a long time coming. This semester, I started Comm 321 three weeks late. Thus, I was already 9 blogs behind the rest of the class. I attempted to catch up by posting on the classroom blog. Later, I was informed that we would not be recieving credit for the classroom blog. Instead, we would only be graded on our personal blogs. Now, I was more behind than ever. Needless to say, I would have to work overtime. However, about a month and a half later, I am writing my last blog. Although it has been pretty interesting over last few months. I can't say I will miss blogging. During the semester, I felt that I was only posting blogs for my own health- nobody else was reading them. It started to become boring. Although I tried to create blogs with substance, I felt that it didn't really matter. Who was reading them? They were very time consuming with no substantial payoff or benefit. It was an intersesting experience, but blogs just aren't my cup of tea. This concludes "Just my Thoughts." I'm out!!!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

I had no idea you had a blog. Weird.